It's Day 4 of the STAMPlorations third birthday hop and linky party - are you playing along?
See that dotty stamp image inside the balloon? Makes a great splodge stamp with spritzed Distress Inks! For my central panel I used one of the new CUTplorations dies, which you'll be seeing on the STAMPlorations blog from tomorrow onwards, and an ARTplorations Bold Florals stencil. The flower centres are punched from scrap gelli print paper.
Pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog to see some more fabulous inspiration from the team, and if you comment, share, like, and/or link up here's what you could win:
All prizes will be randomly drawn using Random.org
Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
- SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate
- TWO (2) winners of $15 gift certificate -- 1 for the commenter and 1 for the friend she tags in the comment
- ONE (1) winner of Kathryn’s Big Wishes stamp set
- ONE (1) winner of CUTplorations word dies (winner chooses 3 from 10 available)