STAMPlorations is three years old, and we're having a party with prizes! Deepti has created this gorgeous birthday stamp set, called Kathryn's Big Wishes, just for the occasion.
I stamped the images in Antique Linen (apart from the string which was stamped in Versafine Smoky Grey) and then watercoloured using Distress Inks. I couldn't resist of few splatters ;)
Pop on over to the STAMPlorations blog to see some more fabulous inspiration from the team, and if you comment, share, like, and/or link up here's what you could win:
All prizes will be randomly drawn using Random.org
Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
- SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate
- TWO (2) winners of $15 gift certificate -- 1 for the commenter and 1 for the friend she tags in the comment
- ONE (1) winner of Kathryn’s Big Wishes stamp set
- ONE (1) winner of CUTplorations word dies (winner chooses 3 from 10 available)
I'm entering this into Virginia's View All About Colour.