I saw this card from Vicki for the (new to me) AAA Cards sketch challenge and went in for a closer look. I also saw the inspiration photo from Paper Smooches Sparks. I think you might just see how my card was born!
I sponged some Distress Inks through my stencil with my new (NBUS) Tim Holtz mini blending tool, stamped the sentiment using Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler and mounted the piece onto some NBUS gunmetal grey card. I don't normally use coloured cardstock but I bought a pack at the last craft show I went to.
- entertaining (of the Tena Lady variety. Some of those tales...)
- educational (oh, the things I've learned on her blog)
- uplifting (well, depending on her attire. She didn't feel very uplifted in that shot with her sister the other day)
- pet-friendly (not only does she Duke-sit, she has her own resident head-hamster)
- eloquent (!)
- and she even has her own language (see, educational again)
Congratulations on reaching 500+ followers, Darnell, it's no surprise to us. Mwah!