Well this card took on a life of its own! The idea was to do some kind of watercolour effect for the Fusion challenge, based on Lesley's photo inspiration:
I made several aborted attempts, using Paper Smooches Bold Blooms and distress inks onto watercolour paper. Bin. Tried again and spritzed with water. Bin. One final attempt, leaving out the greens for the leaves. Drenched it in spritz and let the colours run down. Almost hit the bin, then I thought I'd stamp some line images over the top to see what it looked like. Nothing like what was in my head at the start, but it's growing on me. I added a strip of decorative tape across the bottom - which may or may not be Prima.
I love watercolour images, particularly flowers, and I still want to be a watercolourist when I grow up. I have much to learn, grasshopper!
The large flower stamp is from Funstamps and the two smaller ones are Studio G.